Pages

Sunday 22 September 2013

My experience with Micro Black scooter

I bought Micro Black scooter more than one year ago and I managed to use it for less than 6 months. I decided to buy it because I wanted to shorten my commute time. It used to take me 20 mins to get to the railway station and about 25 mins to get from Waterloo Station to the office. I was able to shorten the first part of the trip to 10 mins and the second one to 15 mins all together I was able to save 40 mins every day. If you think about my trips in the terms of distance and 20 working days per month, I rode about 880 km = 546.806649 miles in 6 months. This result would be even more impressive if I could use it for the whole year. My scooter broke terribly in the middle of December leaving me without an alternative way of transport. :-( Please have a look at the attached photos.


On the first photo you can see the break pad which broke after a few months but it was not a big issue for me. Second and third photos present the real problem, the place where the frame snapped stopping me from unfolding and using the scooter.
My opinion is that Micro Black scooter is for a casual / relaxing riding but definitely not for people who commute to work every day and need to overcome serious distances.

No comments:

Post a Comment